22.6.09

We put out the flag

Yes, yes, yes he did it. Jeffrey passed his exam and we celebrated this last Wednesday with family and friends. In the afternoon he could expect a phonecall from his mentor with good or bad news. Very good news for him and such a relief for me because Jeffrey said to me: I think you're more nervous than me mom. And I must admit that he was right.


School is done and now he has a summer job and at work every day. Saving some money to get a licence for his moped. After his tractor and school exam this is his new goal.

Then there is this oldie ..... a new toy and again a mechanical project for both boys. Last year they were busy with a mini sidecar racer and this will keep them busy this summer.


Still not much scrapping but Kars asked me to demonstrate at the KKD again in September. So that means a lot of scrapping and because I already know what goodies I'll be working with I'm doing some brainstorming since ......

I leave you with a mini-album I created a while ago. It has a wooden cover that orginally was a doorhanger telling visitors where I might be when I'm not answering the frontdoor.










Thanks for visiting and have a good weekend.

11 opmerkingen:

Marjolein zei

Yes, congrats Jeffrey!!! Have a wonderful summer, good thing to find a job!
Love the minialbum!!!

Here two happy girls too, both graduated... and now enjoying summer till september! Have a great weekend!

Evelien zei

leuk mini-boekje!!!
Proficiat met de goeie resultaten van je zonen!
We zijn blij om te horen dat je terug bij Kars mag demonstreren, zijn al benieuwd wat je zal ontwerpen.

Groetjes,
Evelien:-)

Edleen zei

Congrats!!!

and your album is fabulous! wish i could see it for real :) have a great Sunday!

Splashes of Pink and Mint zei

Heerlijk, wat een opluchting voor zowel moeder als zoon! Gefeliciteerd!!!! Je boekje is ook superleuk! Goed idee om dat van zo'n deurhanger te maken!

Je@net zei

Gefeliciteerd met je zoon!!
En wat een super leuk boekje joh, echt heel leuk gedaan!!

Petra zei

Alsnog gefeliciteerd met je gediplomeerde zoon :) en een fijne zomervakantie gewenst.
Leuk idee om zo'n houten hanger als voorkant voor een mini te gebruiken!

Helen zei

Congratulations! ...and the album is totally gorgeous!
Hope you are fine Mariska,
Love Helen x

Iris zei

Gefeliciteerd met Jeffrey! Wat een opluchting moet dat zijn zeg. Diploma op zak! Dat zal vast en zeker goed gevierd zijn.

Ik vind je album erg mooi geworden. Leuk idee om daar die houten hanger voor te gebruiken zeg!

prettig weekend!

Christiane zei

happy belated birthday!! your mini is simply fab!! hugs!!

Monique Helfrich zei

Alsnog de felicitaties voor je zoon! Lekker hoor dan ie nu onbekommerd de zomer in kan ;)
Fijne zomerse dagen en ik hoop dat het elke dag tuinweer is! (Gave mini van dat houten bord!)

Kay_Wallace zei

Just happened upon your blog and thoroughly enjoyed my time here! I have signed up to be a follower, and would appreciate your doing the same! Here's my blogspot: http://kaywallacescrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Both my maternal grandparents arrived in American from Holland as toddlers, so we have a common heritage as well as a love of family and scrapbooking in common! Thanks for your time! Kay